word of mouth

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I enjoy watching 'Dancing With the Stars' on TV (although the 2nd night drumroll suspense is a little contrived.) For starters, where else could you find a way to like Jerry Springer? But, I'm reminded of the old saw about the power of a woman, who performs as well as her male partner while wearing high heels and dancing backwards. I'd like to see the men dressed in the flimsy outfits held together by tape, glue, and, I swear to god, tattooed patterns (while recovering from the obligatory bikini wax job). However, its fun to watch and since it hasn't included any violence, sex, nudity or profanity - it's a cut above the rest of the seasons' offerings.
And while I'm at it - if it's tough to dance backward in an outrageously uncomfortable outfit - try being a 'lefty' in a right-handed world. Think about it!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Candace said…

    Yeah, they contrive the second night to the point where it's almost embarrassing to watch!

    And yes, god-help-meh, I DO like Jerry Springer now that I've seen him on this show! He's been so gracious and self-effacing - so warm and ... OMG what am I SAYING!?

    I'm rootin' for Emmett Smith, of course.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home